Monday, August 26, 2019

Aug. 19, 2019 -- Hola

Well, I am here in El Salvador safely! It is a little surreal. We got here at about 2, so we have been traveling for like 15 hours. I am suuuper tired but I like it here. It is very cool. We fly in and the plane was just skimming the trees and then we landed in the airport. We are in the middle of the jungle, which is awesome! It feels like a big adventure. Lots of stray dogs. Super hot. We drove down the road in a rickety old van with seats that faced each other and saw regular looking American cars along with things like people sitting in truck beds full of coconuts or police with shotguns. I think I will like it here. I hope my picky eating will not kill me! Got to go! Bye!

Abe

(The following pictures were posted on his mission president's facebook page.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment